I have just joined the Android World and am lovn it, however having a bit of
trouble with some of the tutorials, in particular the Hello Tab Widget one.
Particular part states
"Notice that this doesn't use a layout file. Just create a
TextView<file:///C:/android-sdk-windows/docs/reference/android/widget/TextView.html>,
give it some text and set that as the content. Duplicate this for each of
the three activities, and add the corresponding <activity/> tags to the
Android Manifest file."  I think this is where I am going wrong, I don't
fully understand how to add "the corresponding <activity/> tags in manifest
file".  see below for my code what have I done (or not done).

?xml version=*"1.0"* encoding=*"utf-8"*?>

<manifest xmlns:android=*"http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
*

package=*"Tab.Widget"
*

android:versionCode=*"1"
*

android:versionName=*"1.0"*>

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion=*"3"* />

<application android:icon=*"@drawable/icon"* android:label=*
"@string/app_name"*>

<activity android:name=*".HelloTabWidget"
*

android:name=*".AlbumsActivity"
*

android:name=*".ArtistsActivity"
*

android:name=*".SongsActivity"
*

android:label=*"@string/app_name"

*android:theme=*"@android:style/Theme.NoTitleBar"*>

<intent-filter>

<action android:name=*"android.intent.action.MAIN"* />

<category android:name=*"android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"* />

</intent-filter>

</activity>

</application>

</manifest>