On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 3:51:57 AM UTC-4, Milon Sarker wrote:

> I like to draw a pattern like square. in a corner there will be a small
> ball which can go to other corner. In a single move it can move only one
> corner.  It only stays at the intersection of line of square..How can i
> design the pattern? how I made ball which will move by touching it and
> sliding it?? please help me out....I am an undergraduate student and
> studying computer science.

When you mention touching and sliding it sounds like this might be
efficiently built on top of box2d, andengine, etc

Try checking out the demos for those libraries and see if you see something
similar enough to learn from.

Alternatively, you can learn about how to draw graphics and how to check
intersections.  Using the library is probably a good idea if the goal is
the result.  Building it from scratch is probably a good idea if
understanding how things like graphics and shape intersections work is the
goal.