On Aug 16, 4:31 pm, omoling <omol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> I didn't expect lots of positive feedback from developers, I rather would
> >> have liked some feedback to make the app accepted also by devs.

The fundamental problem is that the niche your app fits into is
created by the unworkably broad groupings of Android permissions.

Your effort then itself falls victim to this very problem, in that the
present Android permission model makes it effectively impossible to
guarantee protection of user privacy while doing the things that
today's apps are customarily expected by users to do.

Your effort "to do the right thing" by protecting users comes intro
direct conflict with the effort of app developers who are trying "to
do the right thing" by serving users, because at present it is not
possible to satisfy both goals.

You can't escape the problem that provides your opportunity for
relevance; if or when the true problem gets solved it's likely the
need you are trying to fill will be better filled as part of that
solution.