Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS/..*

*Don’t share OPT/CPT Profiles.*

*Role*

*Experience range*

*Working location*

*is this role Onsite/Remote/Hybrid*

*Detailed JD*

   - At least 5+ years of experience in big data, database and data
   warehouse architecture and delivery.
   - Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience in following areas:
   - Solution/technical architecture in the cloud
   - Big Data/analytics/information analysis/database management in the
   cloud
   - IoT/event-driven/microservices in the cloud
   - Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and
   migration considerations.
   - Ability to facilitate design discussions and communicate architectural
   decisions.

Azure Data Architect

5+ Yrs

NY/NJ

Onsite

   - Experience with agile delivery methodologies, proof of concepts and
   prototyping
   - Experience with Azure ARM templates, PowerShell and CI/CD using Azure
   DevOps
   - Experience with preparing data for Data Science and Machine Learning
   purposes
   - Experience with Azure data, Machine Learning and Artificial
   Intelligence solutions
   - Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and mapping for
   technical design and construction of technical data flows.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*