Thanks for your reply.

I have set the LOCAL_PRELINK_MODULE := false and include $
(BUILD_SHARED_LIBRARY) in my android.mk to build my.so
But when I use a dlopen() in a test c app to open that my.so. Got a
fail message "cannot find the library". I have checked the my.so have
been put into /system/lib. Do you have any idea about this?

Best Regards