I am trying to do it. So correct me if i am wrong,

1. Derive a class MyOMXInterface from OMXInterface, just as the way
the class PVOMXInterface do.

2. Register MyOMXInterface in system/etc/pvplayer.cfg
(0xa054369c,0x22c5,0x412e,0x19,0x17,0x87,0x4c,0x1a,
0x19,0xd4,0x5f),"libmyomx_interface.so"
(0xa054369c,0x22c5,0x412e,0x19,0x17,0x87,0x4c,0x1a,
0x19,0xd4,0x5f),"libomx_sharedlibrary.so"

There is one thing to care is OMX CORE Header is "omx_core.h" in
opencore and "OMX_Core.h" in Khronos' release. As the clase
OMXInterface should include my own OMX CORE header "OMX_Core.h" if we
implement MyOMXInterface due to different omx version. Hope PV can
align the name with Khronos'release. If so 3rd party will be
integrated withou any code change in Opencore.

Best Regards
Guoyin Chen