I find after cupcake release, video player eventually rotates and resizes
pixels to fit the LCD screen in landscape. I use the same java code of video
player so I guess there are some changes elsewhere to make rotation and
stretch a default behavior... This feature does not exist as I remember
previously. Anybody knows how to make the application work as it used to be,
that is, not rotated and stretched to fit the screen?

--
Thanks,
Andy