Hi,
I have installed my gps.apk on my android, and i think it works well
as when i start the app, the log shows:
xxxxxxxx jpeg error 53 not a jpeg file: starts with 0x%02x 0x%02x
IllegalStateException on drawMap,wiping cache.
Java.lang.IllegalStateException: Null Bitmap !/
E/MapView(181) :  at
com.google.common.graphics.android.AndroidImage.<init> (Unknown
Source)
E/MapView(181) :  at
com.google.common.graphics.android.AndroidImageFactory.createImage
(Unknown Source)
E/MapView(181) :  at com.google.googlenav.map.MapTile.c(Unknown
Source)

It seems like it is caused by map absence. And does anyone who knows
where and how to add the map?

Thanks.
Nio