On 4月1日, 上午10时10分, Dianne Hackborn <hack...@android.com> wrote:
> 2009/3/31 waterblood <guoyin.c...@gmail.com>
>
> > 1. As a multi windows systems, each window whill hold two buffers
> > (front buffer, back buffer in surface). Is all the buffer size
> > determined by the windows size or the display pannel size? If its size
> > is same as the window'size, whether surface will destroyed and
> > recreated if we resize it?
>
> It's the size of the window.  The buffer is resized when the window resizes;
> the surface is not destroyed.

if so, the Layer must have information about its position in display.
But I only see it is created as the code below:
    Layer* layer = new Layer(this, display, client, id);
    status_t err = layer->setBuffers(client, w, h, format, flags);

so layer only knows the windows size w,h, and format. How it knows it
is relative position in display?