Finally got something working :)i debugged the emulator using GDB and found
out that the emulator  was waiting on a lock on Audio device which it could
not get... so it used to be stuck there.
So no i run it using -noaudio option.

But one problem still exists, if i run the emulator without debugging i.e.
directly from commandline it doesnt work.
However if i use gdb to debug it ...it runs properly