I have a question about pmem usage during video playback in opencore.
In android_surface_output_fb.cpp, there is a special path for YVUSemiplanar
format, where a private struct pointer is passed from video omx unit,
i.e. data_header_info.private_data_ptr. 2 local functions are provided as
"getPmemFd" and "getOffset" to achieve file descriptor and offset.

My question is: does video omx pass "fd" and "offset" only to MIO or does it
pass MemHeapBase pointer? The latter might mean that MemHeapBase is
initially constructed inside video omx unit. I just could not recognize
where that MemHeapBase is created. Anyone can help me understand? Thanks in
advance!!

--
Thanks,
Andy