Hi all & esp. PV engineers,
I am working on a hard bug found during long duration video playback by
OpenCORE v1.0 and it hangs mediaserver.

I find an extremely old email talking about bugs related to long duration
avsync playback of opencore by Dave Sparks. It seems to be about OpenCORE
v1.0. I'd like to know the details about this bug, e.g. description and root
cause and workarounds? Thanks.

Please refer to the following statements by Dave Sparks. Thanks.