Thanks a lot Radek!!

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Radek Polak"
  To: "Android on Freerunner Development"
  Subject: Re: [android-freerunner] Share internet connection through
  USB
  Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 17:40:40 +0100

  Giorgio M. wrote:

  > Can i share the connection between android and my pc through USB
  cable?

  > I'd like to connect to the internet with my android using the PC
  > internet connection.

  Yes, you can. It's described on koolu's forum. Check this link [1].

  If you dont have access i just copy paste the instructions below.
  All credit goes to koolu and Brian Code for this info:

  [1] http://forum.koolu.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=89

  Yes, you can use the USB to browse the web...

  You need to do three things to enable the internet.

  1. First make sure that network forwarding is working on the
  computer that the phone is connected to.
  2. Add the default route to the phone:

  Code: Select all
  route add default gw 192.168.0.200 dev usb0

  3. Add the dns for proper name resolution

  Code: Select all
  setprop net.dns1 192.168.0.200

  You should be able to ping the computer the phone is connected to:

  Code: Select all
  ping 192.168.0.200

  You should also be able to ping IP addresses outside of that subnet
  if the route has been set up properly.

  The route can be verified by:

  Code: Select all
  cat /proc/net/route