Coming up with a really good name is complicated, and it takes a lot of
thinking+time. Also, someone may not like the name since not all people
think the same. I believe it is something that should emerge with the work
itself, however, I will post a list of suggestions (soon) that you may like
to consider.

Edit: this has just occurred to me... How about a... "Runoid" ?

In the meantime, this is the artwork:

http://imgur.com/mSUjz.png

Upper left: The FreeRunner logo, Android style. A side view.
Down left: The FreeRunner logo, Android style. A front view. It is Android's
vessel.
Rightmost: The vessel has landed and opened up, so Android is ready to run
and do its tasks. It is now a FreeRunner device with an Android. (Note:
Android does not have to have the simplified logo on it (him/her?). We can
remove it)

Middle: All letters that spell "ANDROID" in Android font were put together
into a small letter G (for Google), as an Android with a jetpack. This is a
simplified logo, to be used anywhere.

Any thoughts and suggestions (critiques as well) are welcomed!

Thank you