Not sure where to check for the logs for errors.... still not very familiar
with Android

What I do know.
 For some reason Wireless on the device isn't working. I'm not still using
the same data-card as before, so it's not a previous setting.

Wifi doesn't work even without security.

The device connects, the router shows the connection as successful, but
UDHCPD never gets run as a process. The UI says Obtaining IP address but the
DHCP client never gets run to obtain that address.

Where do I go from here?