Hi all,
I finally get my android working with Hackable on uSD, so I want to write a
little tutorial in order to save the probable suicides which want to have
android + *name of distro here* on theyr uSD :P
First of all, my uSD partition tab:
vfat, ext2, ext3
vfat: android files + hackable boot files (yes, i use hackable)
ext2: hackable fs
ext3: android files

now, android needs vfat and ext3 in mmcblkp1 and mmcblkp2, but also uboot
needs vfat and ext2 for first 2 partitions in order to boot, so I had to
edit my init.rc, from *p2 to *p3 in the lines where it mounts ext3 partition
on uSD.

BUT... if I simply edit my init.rc changing *p2 it doesn't work, because it
fails mount.
With panicking, we found out that it works if I remount manually (via adb)
the ext3 part, so I simply thought that if I want get android working, my
init.rc would have to remount uSD by itself, so I add this line, after ext3
mount:

mount ext3 /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 /data ro remount

So it remounts the ext3 automatically. I pushed it in the android flash and
I rebooted, but... it doesn't boot android:
I have Qi on the Nand, because android can't be booted from uboot (yes,
workaround, but it's too difficult for my poor mind :P), but Qi boots first
uSD, so it boots Hackable instead of android :\
In order to solve this problem, I added an empty file called "noboot-GTA02"
[or "noboot-GTA01" for the neo1973] in /boot dir, in both vfat and ext2
partitions. So, Qi boots only android, and uboot boots only Hackable :P

I upload my init.rc because I'm sure I was not clear in my explanation ;)

NOTE: It works for android 3rd august panicking cupcake, NOT TESTED for the
latest relase.

Thanks all and especially thanks to panicking for his help and his patience
with me :D,

Sorry for my bad english,

Sanvy