I am working on one project requires obtaining the complete app package
name inside kernel mode. I realized the package name is also the process
name inside kernel. However, the task_struct->comm (process name) can only
give me 15 characters long.

Also, fs/proc/base.c proc_get_cmdline() can return the full process name
but it is private function. I try to export proc_get_cmdline() to public
and invoke from my loadable kernel module, but it always crash when I
invoke the public proc_get_cmdline().

Is there any way I can get the complete package name inside kernel? Like
read from proc/pid/cmdline, read from mm_struct, etc. Appreciate any code
example.