On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 07:30:42PM -0700, Chen Wang wrote:
> hello,
> I have one question about Android kernel.
> I find it is difficult to compare a Android kernel with corresponding Linux
> mainline version, due to too many lines of code changes. So I wonder if we
> can get the patches list info so we can know details about what Android
> applies on mainline Linux kernel based on patch one by one.

You can do a 'git format-patch vXXX" where XXX is the latest mainline
tag (like v5.4.12 or something), and see them all that way, or you can
look in the https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/common-patches repo
which breaks everything out by individual patch and keeps them up to
date in a much easier-to-understand format.

Hope this helps!

greg k-h