Indra,

I still don't have a clue as to what you really want to do. The terms you're
using are rather vague, it would be very helpful if you could describe what
you intend to do in more practical terms, as in:

- I want to port Android to run on a stock Linux distribution (won't happen
without kernel changes)
- I want to run the Android system on a stock QEMU (won't happen for lack of
proper HW support)
- I want to look at the source code and modify it and run my modifications
(you can already do that from the open-source tree, after a build, just type
"emulator" to launch your new system image)

etc...