Hi,

Sean McNeil wrote:
> You need to read frameworks/base/data/sounds/AudioPackage2.mk.
>
> Basically, there are 2 sets of audio files now. One for limited flash
> devices, one for those that have more room. So you have to include the
> .mk for the set that fits your environment. This would be done in your
> vendor/xxx/xxx/Android.mk or some place similar.

Thanks , I have done now :), you are great...
I have some trouble with the new patch on alsa. Maybe I fix with a
revert of
your last commit, but It is
related to somenthing compilation issue under freerunner.

So when it try to open a device, it gives an error on the device
subtype, but I'm
sure that always is correct. Do you have any idea. Last time I must
readd the short-enums
option because crash in a function, but now every revert is impposible.
You work a lot
on alsa side, can you give me some hint?

Michael