Hi,Dianne,Here is some good news:If we pass an integer to the
following 'orientation ',We can rotate the screen show,But the
coordinate system is not remaped. That is,the (x,y) coordinate won't
be rotated to (y,x),May be we can do sth to fix this ? Thanks!

IActivityManager am = ActivityManagerNative.getDefault();
Configuration cf = am.getConfiguration();
cf.orientation = (orientation == 0 || orientation == 2) ? 1 : 2;
Surface.setOrientation(0, orientation);
am.updateConfiguration(cf);