Hello, all android porting users.

I installed the android and linux kernel which Mistral OMAP3EVM released in
my OMAP3530 device,

I have modified the omap3_android_evm_defconfig to enter the kernel on my
device,

and it is scuessful to enter the kernel. However, the display didn't show
anything.

I didn't modify either display setting or driver, and I think this is the
problem.

What code should I modify to make my display work???

I am modifying the file : ~/Android/drivers/video/omap/lcd_omap3evm.c, and I
hope it would be helpful.

Another question, I don't know how does this file works
:~/Android/arch/arm/mach_omap2/board_omap3_evm.c,

there are many structure without implementation, where is the
implementation??

Please notify me if you have any advise, and I would appreciate you very
much !!!