Android when it wants to turn BT on, write's 1 onto the rfkill entry (which
has type bluetooth),
and up until now this is the reason we had wl127x_rfkill.c on OMAP or
board-*-rfkill.c on MSM.

However a hci_register_dev from 2.6.32 also creates and rfkill entry by the
same type - bluetooth.

Now both or any of these rfkill entries may be used, unfortunately we have
to manually change the permissions of either of them.
This can be put in the init.rc if BT driver exists in kernel by default, but
by this we cannot have it as a module and hotplug it into the kernel as and
when required.

So my question is - why is this turning on of rfkill entry so very
desperately required in android.
As Dmitry Torokhov quoted "Well, this just indicates that this portion of
Android code is sploppy"
--
--Pavan Savoy