I havent tested any other versions...
i guess my main problem is really Samsung support, ive talked to
people that got latest Android to work on the same board, apparently,
their boards where delivered with lots and lots of linux / android / u-
boot sourcess..
I managed to get the u-boot sources from friend who works at another
company, they used a 3rd party vendor board though so that was all
they had...

Now i really would like to compile Android 2.1, put it on the board (i
have working booloader) and see it come alive, how would you go about
compiling Androig from source to the smdk6410... is there any
documentation at all for us who where not so blessed by Samsung to
actually get documentation... (Note: Documentation that "Meritech",
supplier of the board, ensured me that i could get from Samsung..)