Do you already have the LCD driver source code or you have to write from
scratch?

Anyway you have to check if your LCD driver supports a Device Tree ( DT )
mechanism and all your LCD's I/Os are  correctly defined in the  DT.

For more details, you check the following  link:
https://source.android.com/devices/

Hope that help.

Cheers
Chinda