Hello all -

I am trying to create a new API on the custom android 8.0 image.

I have used the \device\sample project and created a new device sdk-addon
based on it,
https://android.googlesource.com/device/sample/

I have added my own java add-on library code and the build is happens
perfectly fine, when compiled with 'make PRODUCT-mysample_addon-sdk_addon'

The output is available in the out\host\linux-x86\sdk_addon\ as a ZIP file

But I am not able to add this newly created sdk add_on in sdk
manager(Android studio).
I searched for any tutorial but i didn't found.
Some links are saying like need some repository.xml for sdk-addon
deployment.
Anyone have any idea about how to create this xml file?

any suggestions are welcome
Regards,
Ranjith