Hi,

I build android AOSP 7.1.1 sucessfully (aosp arm and aosp x86 both), but
when I am running it on emulator, it is not able to boot. It will showing
the android logo only, and not other part. Even I have tried to run the
same image on Android emulator comes with Android SDK, but facing the same
issue. Is anyone having idea to build AOSP 7.1.1 which will run smoothly in
android emulator.

Thanks in advance.