Hi Robin,

I am using msm8953 Snapdragon platform. I am using RGB display. Resolution
240x320. We are using RGB convertor bridge chip to convert mipi to RGB.

So as per my bridge chip we need to send some on commands in HS mode and LP
mode.

So I don't know how can I send some on commands in HS mode and LP mode.