Dear Team,

We are using Qualcomm APQ8053L Processor.
We have ported the Android Nougat on this processor with Qualcomm
proprietary build.

In this build, Qualcomm has provided NDK Version 10.
So, All Native code and qualcommm sdk is compiled with NDK Version 10.

We have developed one HAL Library using this qualcomm sdk and compiled with
NDK Version 10.
To test our developed HAL Library, we have created one terminal based
application and compiled with NDK Version 10.
So, This application is working perfectly fine and we never get segfault in
any library.

But for the Actual Integration, our developed HAL Library is called by
another third party developed application which is compiled with NDK
Version 17 for the Android APP Development.
*So In this Integration, we are getting many time crash in the qualcomm sdk
library.*

*We checked the tombstone and dump it with ndk-stack.*
*So I found below error*
*"signal 4 (SIGILL), code 1 (ILL_ILLOPC), fault addr 0xf407c754".*

So, I am suspecting that this is due to the different NDK Version used by
the third party.
I have attached the ndk-stack output for your reference.

Please provide your valuable suggestion.

Regards,
Dhrupal