Dear friends,

                   I am trying to remove system applications from my
source.i am trying two methods to remove system apps
Method1:
Opened package/app/Android.mk and put ifeq (0,1) on start line endif on the
end line...it is working but that app depends any other app means it cause
an error..
Method2:
Opened device/qcom/common/base.mk and command(#) the product packages name
what I want to remove....it is not working
Plz give solution about this problem....is there any other methods to
remove system app mean kindly explain that,let me know....

Thanks advance
Regards,
Raghul.R

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-porting/CALAxYqwEX92c15ef36H53Yd%3DPW7Qp4thO8pCT6%3D9kzqkohtiEA%40mail.gmail.com.