Hello,

I am using Angstrom 2007.12-stable on an ARM920T platform and am trying to get
printer support working. Not knowing exactly where to begin...

Installed cups
Installed gs

After some tinkering I believe that I need a driver. So I am trying to build
gutenprint but there appear to be some inconsistencies in the -native build -
it fails when attempting to link an arm .so file.

I have to support a single thermal dot-matrix printer (epson 9 pin compatible)
for my application. Am I on the right path? Is there a simpler approach?

Thanks in advance,

snafu