Apache Buildr is a build system for Java-based applications, including support
for Scala, Groovy and a growing number of JVM languages and tools.  We wanted
something that's simple and intuitive to use, so we only need to tell it what
to do, and it takes care of the rest.  But also something we can easily extend
for those one-off tasks, with a language that's a joy to use.

New in this release:

 * Change: In the 'buildr/git_auto_version' addon strip out any versions that
start with a 'v' character as
           most projects on git repositories prefix version tags with a "v" to
avoid collisions with any branchs
           named after the version which are typically without the "v"
character.
 * Fixed:  GWT Addon: The GWT project publishes invalid jars that can not be
included on source path when
           the javadoc tool is executing. Work around this issue in GWT by
removing them from the documentation
           class path.
 * Change: IDEA: Change the ordering of dependencies in the IDE module
descriptor such that test dependencies are
           first to allow test dependencies to override/shadow compile
dependencies.
 * Fixed:  IDEA: Correctly configure the IDE module if the language level
differs from the root project language level.
 * Change: Add css2gss task to gwt addon to support conveting from deprecated
css syntax to modern gss syntax.
 * Change: Add support for gwt 2.8.0 to gwt addon.
 * Change: Remove orderedhash gem.
 * Change: Update jruby-openssl to 0.9.17
 * Change: Move hoe to the development dependencies
 * Fixed:  BUILDR-728 Snapshots metadata incorrectly created
 * Fixed:  BUILDR-718 Deprecate SVN repository - remove links to SVN
 * Change: BUILDR-724 Use scalamain to call scala projects
 * Change: BUILDR-719 Change User-Agent when uploading artifacts
 * Change: Set the OPEN_IN_BROWSER to false when building idea launch targets
via add_glassfish_remote_configuration.
 * Change: BUILDR-709 Integrate `buildr/custom_pom` into core and just make it
the default pom generated.
 * Fixed:  BUILDR-563 protobuf addon including source directories to protoc
breaks build

To learn more about Buildr and get started:
http://buildr.apache.org/

Thanks!
The Apache Buildr Team