All,

With great regret we must suspend the ongoing vote on the new
splashscreen for OpenOffice.org 2.0.  If you have already voted, we ask
your patience and understanding.  You will be able to vote again, once
we have corrected the problem.

The problem is this:  Voters were unaware that we add the Sun logo, as
our primary sponsor, to the splashscreen.  The artists when they made
their work were informed of this, but through an oversight, we failed to
clarify this with the voters.  Our apologies.

We anticipate that a new vote will be possible very soon. Naturally, the
deadline will be moved back the appropriate amount of time.

Sincerely,

Louis Suarez-Potts
Community Manager