[Sorry for late posting....]

All,

OpenOffice.org is proud to participate in the Summer of Code initiative sponsored by Google, and you are invited to join in the fun.... Last year's SoC was hailed by both students and mentors as a success, [0] and we hope this year's will be even better.

Below you'll find some suggestions we find suitable for the program. [1] If you have ideas for other tasks please send a note to the developer list of the related OpenOffice.org project or contact the project lead.

We would be glad to support a few projects. Please understand that mentoring capacities are limited. So we depend on your dedication during the preparation of the detailed specification and description of the outcome.

The timeframe for applications is May 1 - May 8. But keep in mind that it may need some prearrangement before you are ready to sign up and apply.

- The OpenOffice.org Team

[0] http://development.openoffice.org/summerprojects.html

[1] http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2006