The OpenOffice.org Annual Conference (OOoCon) opens this week in
Barcelona.

Although over one thousand people have registered for OOoCon, there are
many more who will be following the proceedings on-line (for full
details, keep watching the OOoCon website
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007). Copies of the speakers'
presentations will be made available on-line just before OOoCon opens.

We would also like to extend to everyone the opportunity to take part in
the Community Council "Question and Answer" session on Thursday morning.
If you have a question you would like the Community Council to answer,
please email it to [EMAIL PROTECTED] as soon as
possible.

Details of the Community Council may be found here
http://council.openoffice.org/

We would like to thank all our OOoCon sponsors
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/sponsorship.html
Without their generosity OOoCon could not take place.

John
--
John McCreesh
Marketing Project Lead