Last month we set a deadline of January 31st for the receipt of
proposals for hosting the OpenOffice.org Annual Conference 2008 - see
http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=announce&msgNo=345.

agreed to put back the deadline to midnight UTC February 10th. We will
aim to open the community voting process a few days later, and announce
the winning bid on March 1st.

We hope this will enable all teams to put forward their best possible
bid. Good luck and thanks to those working hard on their bids!

The OpenOffice.org Conference Team