The OpenOffice.org Community invites potential speakers to submit
proposals for papers for the OpenOffice.org annual international
conference, OOoCon 2008. Whether you are a seasoned presenter, or have
never stood up in public before, if you have something interesting to
share about OpenOffice.org - we want to hear from you. Please note the
Conference language is English.

OOoCon 2008 - to be held in Beijing, China from 5th-7th November - will
see the biggest concentration of OOo developers ever assembled in one
location on this planet. For this reason, we particularly welcome
proposals from developers with information to share with fellow
developers, from how to get started with simple extensions, through to the
deep, dirty, and downright technical aspects of hacking the OpenOffice.org
codebase.

Papers are also welcomed on any topic of interest to the Community: to the
thousands of people who have joined one of our Projects and design,
develop, maintain, translate, test, document, support, promote, or in any
other way help us bring OpenOffice.org's products and services to the
world. As this is the first OOoCon to be held in Asia, we encourage local
communities to submit papers for a special feature on local success
stories.

For further details of how, where, and when to submit a proposal:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008/cfp

For further details of OOoCon 2008:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2008

The conference organisers look forward to hearing from you!

The OOoCon 2008 organising committee.