Visit OpenOffice.org at CeBIT!

OpenOffice.org will exhibit at CeBIT, taking place from March 3rd to March 8th in Hannover, Germany. You will find our booth, organized by the Germanophone community, in hall 6, booth E46-12 right in the open source area.

We will present a preview on the upcoming version 3.1, also featuring OpenOffice.org Portable. Eight lectures will take place during the trade show, showing every aspect of the free office suite.

If you attend CeBIT in Hannover, don't forget to visit OpenOffice.org!

--
Florian Effenberger <flo...@openoffice.org>
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project Co-Lead