The OpenOffice.org Community is pleased to announce the release of
OpenOffice.org 3.1.1, a minor update to OpenOffice.org 3.1.0 released in
May 2009. OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 (EN-US for Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux,
and Solaris) is available for immediate download from
http://download.openoffice.org. Please contact the appropriate
native-language project http://projects.openoffice.org/native-lang.html
for details of availability in other languages, and the appropriate
porting project http://porting.openoffice.org for details of other
platforms.

Full details of the bugs fixed may be found in the release notes
http://development.openoffice.org/releases/3.1.1.html. Details of the
security vulnerabilities fixed will be published in our security bulletin
http://www.openoffice.org/security/bulletin.html on September 11th when
the standard public disclosure embargo expires. To our knowledge, none of
these vulnerabilities has been exploited; however, in accordance with
industry best practice, we recommend all users of earlier versions to
upgrade to 3.1.1.

The next version of OpenOffice.org to contain significant new
functionality, OpenOffice.org 3.2, is expected to be available around the
end of November 2009.

The OpenOffice.org Community