Hi all,

Today, we've enabled a new Zuul-CI job to check the Mware PR. These jobs
are complementary to the existing jobs running on Shippable. Those run
on top of vcsim, an API simulator (govcsim). Whereas the new ones run
against a real vcenter instance (VMware-VCSA-all-6.7.0-14836122).

Since we don't have any ESXi instance running, we only check the modules
with no ESXi dependency. So for instance, all the vmware_guest modules
are currently ignored. In order to cover these remaining modules, we
will add a new job later that will include 2 ESXi nodes.

If you like metric, my last run took 1757s.

The 34 modules that are currently tests:

- vcenter_folder
- vcenter_license
- vmware_about_facts
- vmware_about_info
- vmware_cluster
- vmware_cluster_drs
- vmware_cluster_ha
- vmware_cluster_vsan
- vmware_content_deploy_template
- vmware_datacenter
- vmware_datastore_cluster
- vmware_drs_group_facts
- vmware_drs_group_info
- vmware_dvs_portgroup
- vmware_dvs_portgroup_facts
- vmware_dvs_portgroup_find
- vmware_dvs_portgroup_info
- vmware_dvswitch
- vmware_dvswitch_nioc
- vmware_dvswitch_pvlans
- vmware_dvswitch_uplink_pg
- vmware_evc_mode
- vmware_export_ovf
- vmware_folder_info
- vmware_host_auto_start
- vmware_inventory
- vmware_local_role_manager
- vmware_local_user_manager
- vmware_resource_pool_facts
- vmware_resource_pool_info
- vmware_tag
- vmware_vcenter_settings
- vmware_vcenter_statistics
- vmware_vsan_health_info

Here is an example of a job result:
https://object-storage-ca-ymq-1.vexxhost.net/v1/a0b4156a37f9453eb4ec7db5422272df/ansible_16/65616/18c898dde6682ae96020fce9667b4ddf1d3108c5/third-party-check/ansible-test-cloud-integration-vcsa-python36/1148666/

The interesting part is in controller/ara-report/. In this directory,
you will find a clear list of the result of each module.

For those who write modules, if you want to add a new one in the list
above, you can include it by adding 'zuul/vmware/vcenter_only' in the
'test/integration/targets/$module/aliases' file.

If you face any problem with the jobs, please contact me: goneri one IRC and
Github

Best regards,
--
    Gonéri Le Bouder