From: Jose Alberto Fernandez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 10:33 AM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: RE: Import use cases, basedir behavior and target, property
prefixing

> From: Alexey Solofnenko [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> We use type (2) imports to handle inter-component
> dependencies. From my
> point of view this is the main reason for that type of import.

But Alexey, are your imported buildfiles just off the self buildfiles or
were they written specifically to be importable. I guess your preprosessor
(was the preprosessor yours?) is doing at least part of the specialization.

So one could make the argument that in fact you are using a type (1)
but for very specific purposes.

Anyway, I smell a religiour war comming and I really do not want to get into
that. ;-)

Jose Alberto