-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Erik Hatcher [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet am: Dienstag, 21. Januar 2003 14:47
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: proposed patch to ANT SQL task

Paul,

Also, have a look at the DynamicConfigurator interface.  This would
allow you to be completely dynamic about which attributes you accept.
As stated though, be careful about which JDK you are relying on and
that your code is backwards compatible to 1.1.

        Erik