Quick question: Are  you relying on <available>'s back door to changing
property values?

[ ] Yes

No need to reply if the answer is "No" - I'm just looking for folks that
are.

If yes, could you please elaborate on how/why you are doing so?

And if you don't know what this question refers to, nevermind :) - its a
"feature" that might possibly be removed for the sake of beefing up Ant's
property handling architecture and I'd like to get a feel for how widespread
this unorthodox usage is.

Thanks,
    Erik