Where are checked out to?

It seems the code for this task does not match the documentation, or to
the way stcmd works or to the way I want to work.

If I specify a targetfolder parameter for the task, I want the value of
that parameter to be name of the local folder into which the files at
the root level of the path specified in StarTeam go, no ifs, ands, or
buts.  (And of course, recursive paths copied everywhere down from
there).  I want the "default path" that may have been set in the user
interface of Star Team to be IGNORED, not factored into some calculation
of the path.  The default path should only be used if no targetfolder
param is defined.  But I see from the task code, the default path is
being factored.  At any rate, there is no combination of parameters
which I have been able to come up with which produces the results I
want.

Is anyone using this task to make real builds who can tell me how to
achieve the control I am looking for?
Steve Cohen
Sr. Software Engineer
Ignite Sports, Inc.