Hello,
2 questions....
1.    Where do I find the e-mail archives?  Looking around to see if we can schedule
nightly builds.

2.   Is there any way for javac task to spit out the files that broke the build?  I am
planning on setting this up so it looks in source control and does a history on those
files and e-mails EVERYBODY the list of potential build breakers.  That should really
get people in line here.  I just have to add to the history task for VSS.
thanks,
Dean