On Mon, 03 Dec 2001 Stefan Bodewig wrote :
> On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Paul Cody Johnston
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know if there are plans to support nested
> filesets for
> > the unjar class of tasks?
>
> The CVS version of Ant already supports this.  I'm not
> quite sure,
> which classes you'd need to replace if you want to make
> it work in Ant
> 1.4.1 (at least Expand.java - Magesh?).

The following core files were modified:

docs/manual/coretasklist.html
docs/manual/CoreTasks/untar.html
docs/manual/CoreTasks/unzip.html
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/DirectoryScanner.java
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Expand.java
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Untar.java
src/main/org/apache/tools/tar/TarEntry.java

The following testcases were modified:
src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/untar.xml
src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/UntarTest.java

In addition to supporting filesets to unzip multiple zip
files, support for selective extraction from within a
zip file is also supported via patternsets.

Hope this helps.

Magesh