hello all,

I am gaurang. I am new to this group. I am trying to
configure tomcat 3.2.4. My JAVA_HOME is c:\jdk1.3.1_01
and TOMCAT_HOME is tomcat-3.2.1. I have set JAVA_HOME
and TOMCAT_HOME in tomcat.bat. Now when I am trying to
run "tomcat start" or "startup" from the bin directory
of tomcat, I am getting following error. I dont know
why I am getting this error.

Unable to set CLASSPATH dynamically.
Note: To set the CLASSPATH dynamically on Win9x
systems
      only DOS 8.3 names may be used in TOMCAT_HOME!
Setting your CLASSPATH statically.

Using CLASSPATH:

Starting Tomcat in new window

and the tomcat is not started in new window. I am
using the japanese version of windows 98. Can anybody
tell me what is wrong with this. It is very urgent.
So, please help me.

Thanks to all
gaurang.