On Thu, 06 Dec 2001, detlef brendle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> how can I change the permissions of a Windows file ?

There is no built-in task to do that, but people have sent custom
tasks to ant-dev, you may find one in the archives.

I've been told that there is an executable named attrib that can be
used to change the read-only flag (I really have no idea, sorry 8-).
Any reason you cannot use <exec> to invoke this?

Stefan