On Fri, 7 Dec 2001, Anton Grimm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> actually I want to log on stdout and additionally see the same
> output in a log-file.

A tee(1) BuildLogger would be handy, yes.  Unfortunately there is
nothing like this ATM.  Only the main logger is allowed to print to
the screen and you cannot pass a filename to DefaultLogger when you
use it as a BuildListener.

You could use XmlLogger as a listener - but this is going to give you
XML output (it will print to log.xml or the file whose name is given
by the property XmlLogger.file).

The only other option I see is a custom logger/listener.

Stefan