Greetings,

We are building many projects independently. Each of these projects build within their own project structure (i.e. they have their own /src and /build directories). After compilation, the CLASS files are then copied from /build into a central deployment area named whatever/classes. This all works well enough. (Note: we do not compile directly into /classes, or use separate JAR files, for several reasons)

So here's my problem. I would like to copy only those CLASS files which are just compiled from /build into /classes. I think this is possible using the <uptodate> task with an appropriate <mapper>. But I haven't yet gotten it to work properly. I'm hoping that one of the Ant gurus on this list might give me some guidance.

Thanks very much,
Cheers,
-- Chris

Chris Berry  --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -- 512-323-9479